The rest of our Boosters for Fall 2019 will focus on revamping old content to help it perform better.
Booster – Task 5
Identify old content to revamp.
Step 1. This will be a little different for everyone. You’ll want to decide what old content you need to focus on.
Here are some ideas:
- Content that is already performing pretty well, but you want to double check it.
- Content that should be performing well, but isn’t and you want to revamp it.
- Content that could better support pillar content
- Content that is seasonal
Decide what you want to focus on from the list above, or other priorities you have.
Don’t try to take on too much!!! Pick one type of revamp focus.
Step 2. Go through your post sheet and label every post that matches your idea from the previous step.
Step 3. In your label column, mark as revamp or input a word for your focus on it and maybe color the text, if you like.
- The first column is for labeling each post as Done when you’re finished with it
- The second column is to label what will become of each post – this is the one you want to use.
Step 4. Use a Sort filter on that label column to reorder the sheet so that all of the ones you labeled are in a big section all together. (I looked for a tutorial on this and most of the videos were for older Excel versions, so you may need to source your own tutorial.)
Okay, that’s enough for now.
Step 5. Go to our Facebook group and find the post for this task.
Let us know what you chose to focus on.
And mark it Done when you finish.