Thanks to everyone who attended our first meeting live!
I apologize for being such a newb with Zoom and not figuring out how speaker view worked. Most of the time we are looking at the gallery view for the few folks that were on camera during the event.
I’ll do better next time!!!!!
Here are the briefs on what was discussed.
- A need to stay within the boundaries of the course, which is primarily around the Yoast SEO plugin and Google Connections.
- General tutorials will be considered for more Yoast premium plugins
- Live sessions, webinars, or workshops on specific topics related to those plugins, like redirects and cornerstone content
- A pilot Facebook group will be considered
- Day and time for live meetings – Wed afternoon and evenings, we’ll do a mix
- More SEO topics covered
- Basic course on Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- This may be a webinar or workshop and may turn into permanent tutorials in the course
- Advanced or specialized courses will be considered
- SEO local
- Analytics for running ads
- Why I don’t teach keyword research and ranking – and what it takes to be effective with those
- Read the two important articles in this Tips Tuesday about SEO and performance
- Keeping up with Google changes
- Your best bet is to read Tips Tuesday or listen to the podcast or see the video recap that evening. I usually have an SEO section in each one.
Thank you for your interest in BlogAid Courses.
[Content protected for DIY SEO members only]