This 6 week live workshop and private Facebook support group will take you step-by-step through all of the places Google indexes on your site and help you lay a proper SEO foundation.
Registration is now closed
Subscribe to BlogAid News to
get first word on the next workshop and free webinars
The point of a workshop is to get in and get it done – all with full confidence and zero overwhelm.
The workshop will take you step-by-step through all site elements that Google indexes on your site.
You’ll understand what you’re doing and why as you build a solid SEO foundation.
Session Topic List
Session 1 – Site and Page SEO
- Site Title and Tagline
- Page Titles
- Meta description
Session 2 – Page Content SEO
- First words
Session 3 – Blog Post SEO
- SEO title and meta description
- Social Media tags, titles, and images
Session 4 – Categories and Tags
- SEO differences
- How to use categories
- How to use tags
Session 5 – Google Search Console
- Verifying site
- Setting preferred domain
- XML Sitemap
- 404 errors
- Other warnings
Session 6 – Bonus Q&A
- Ask questions
Private Facebook Group
Get your questions answered between sessions and links to more resources. The group will be available for 7 weeks.
- We’ll meet live once a week, for 6 weeks starting March 30th at 1pm ET.
- Each session covers a specific SEO topic.
- You’ll get a checklist at the end of the session with specific elements to tweak on your site.
- Replays will be available later the same day.
- You’ll have instant access to our private Facebook group where you can ask questions between sessions.
- Bonus Q&A sessions – each session allows time for Q&A. There will also be bonus live Q&A sessions throughout the course, as questions pop up, or to have a live look a site.
What Folks Are Saying About the Workshop