Now that you have your site fast and secure, let’s keep it that way!!!
Audit Checkups are Vital
You need to return every 12-18 months for an audit checkup.
Be sure to give allowance for my wait list, which is 3-4 months.
Mark your calendar now, and fill out the audit request form at the 12 month mark.
Just mention that it is a checkup.
(Note: the additional 6 months is a grace period to give time for my wait list.)
- HTTPS and security things change ALL the time.
- During your audit checkup I will update them as I do the audit.
- Plus, I’ll look for any other changes like orphans from deleted plugins and such too, and run all tests just like your full audit.
- It’s all done at my hourly rate and is cheap and fast.
Any audit requests that are performed after 18 months will be at the full audit price and do not include fixes.
Plus, you must keep current with your audit to continue qualifying for the extra goodies below.
As a site audit client you also get all this for free for the first year:
- Access to a private Booming Blogger Hub (BB Hub) member area
- Access to our private BB Hub Facebook group for free support
- Discounts on all BlogAid courses
- Invitations to private training, meetings, and mastermind groups
You will continue to receive these free perks as long as you keep your site audit status current.
BB Hub Member Area
NOTE: If you are already in a course on the BlogAid Learning Center (Gutenberg Ninja, DIY SEO, etc. then please use your existing login credentials when registering.
In the membership you will find:
- The link to request to join our private Facebook group
- Discount codes for BlogAid courses
- Reference docs for the types of fixes we did in your site audit
- Tutorials to DIY things on your site that are not released to the public
- Replays of recent live client meetings
- This TOS document
BB Hub Facebook Group
- Use the search feature in FB to see if your question or news has already been posted and responded to.
- Search BlogAid to see if info is available on it that will answer your question.
This is the place to ask questions to get free support.
- If we can fix it in the group, everyone benefits. If you need private support, it will be paid, as you are the only one receiving the benefit. And site related support is limited to your site – not those of friends or such.
- Ask anything – help is not limited to just site stuff.
Share news with us.
- If you see an interesting article or other news we need to know about, or get an email about something that affects everyone, please share it in the group.
Give and receive.
- Participate – visit often and comment or like and engage with your fellow Hubbers.
- We have a rich village – share your knowledge and help answer questions. Don’t just drop in when you have a problem.
Livestream and screenshots.
- Feel free to do a livestream or share screenshots to ask questions or pass on news.
- The BB Hub is the first place I announce special testing and mastermind groups which have a limit on the number of participants. Just one more reason you will want to stay active with the group.
All clients who demonstrate that they are serious about keeping their site audit current will qualify for the boutique HOA hosting, which is a special area on the host just for my clients whose sites are fully optimized and secure. Nobody else is even on the server – just us. It’s far more secure and faster than big-box hosting.
- You will qualify for the HOA hosting after your first audit checkup.
- You must keep current on your audits to stay in the HOA hosting.
Get BlogAid News
Please subscribe to BlogAid News to receive my posts, especially Tips Tuesday, which is mandatory reading for you now so you can keep ahead of site and security changes. And, I only send WP update instructions to BlogAid News subscribers.
Cessation of Goodies
Site-related elements change all the time – and the changes are rapid now.
I cannot support sites that are not kept current due to the possibility of breakage.
Clients who demonstrate that they are not serious about keeping their sites current will be removed from:
- BB Hub member area and email list
- BB Hub Facebook group
- Site Audit client mailing list
- HOA hosting – at the time of your renewal. You can elect to stay with the same host, but you will be moved to the public hosting area.
Let’s keep you and your site ahead of the curves and stay out of panic mode!!