Search Console provides you with wealth of info about how your posts and pages are performing in search.
In this workshop you’ll download a sample worksheet and see what to record for you SEO performance in GSC on a weekly basis.
Weekly tracking will help you:
- track which posts and topics are doing well now, so you know which ones to keep updated
- which posts are showing up in SERPs but aren’t getting clicks so you can improve them
- what search queries folks are using that result in your posts being shown to them
- the difference in keyword matching and search intent
- how to gain more authority on topics you cover
Thank you for your interest in BlogAid Courses.
[Content protected for DIY SEO members only]