You can and should do your own SEO!
It’s way easier than you think!
Happy DIY SEO Members
Real results from real site owners just like you!
4,000% Increase in Traffic!
My site was getting little to no search engine traffic. With MaAnna’s help getting my site right with Google and taking her DIY SEO course, I am now in the #1 spot for two search terms and my traffic has exploded! THANK YOU MaAnna!
#1 on Google and Voice Search
Using all the services and tools I learned from MaAnna, including a site audit, HTTPS conversion, and DIY SEO course, I found out that one of my recipe posts is in the #1 position in Google Search, first in the recipe carousel on iPhone, and #1 in Google voice search.
Did You Know…
- There are 14 critical places to do SEO on every page and post you create.
- 90% of site owners miss all 10 site-wide SEO settings.
- 80% of site owners have Google Analytics and Search Console set incorrectly
- Keywords in your posts must be properly formatted for top position in Google Snippets and Voice Search
The True Cost of SEO
You could pay an SEO agency $2000 for the first month of service to lay the proper SEO foundation on your site OR –
You could do it yourself AND learn how to maintain it so that
you continue to build up your ranking!
SEO Changes All the Time!
- Google makes 150 algorithm changes a month.
- SEO plugins update and change every two months.
- Schema markup on your theme and plugins changes yearly.
DIY SEO is Way Easier Than You Think!
Learn by doing!
Get consistent traffic growth!
Build authority on topic with site visitors and Google!
The DIY SEO course:
- Takes the mystery out of SEO
- Helps you lay a solid SEO foundation on your entire site
- Shows you how to connect Google Analytics and Search Console properly
- Tells you what should be in your XML sitemap and how to submit it
- Shows you specific formatting techniques for Voice Search and Featured Snippet
- Helps you make good decisions about what to do with old content
You’re already creating the content.
I’ll show you how to get all the SEO possible from it!
- up-to-date video tutorials
- Live workshops
- Mini Flash Challenges
- A Facebook support group
See all tutorials in the DIY SEO course and workshops
If you already have Google Ananlytics, Search Console, and Yoast SEO connected, and just need to do quick checks, then take this Jumpstart Challenge to review your settings.
If you don’t already have your Google Connections, or if you installed the Yoast SEO plugin but didn’t configure it, skip this challenge and start with the full tutorials.
- Canonical Checks
- Search Console Connections
- XML Sitemap
- Crawl Errors
- Analytics Connections
Rising Ranking Factors
- Speed Tests
- UX and Mobile
- ADA Compliance
- Bleeding Edge
- Voice Search
- SVG Images
Site and Page SEO
- Site Title and Tagline
- Page Titles
Page Content SEO
- First words
- About Page
- Types of pages
Image SEO and Pinterest
- What Google Indexes
- File Name
- Alt Text
- Special Pinterest descriptions
- Hidden images
Blog Post SEO
- First Words
- SEO title and meta description
- Social Media tags, titles, and images
- User bio
Categories and Tags
- SEO differences
- How to use categories
- How to use tags
- Knowledge Graph
- Voice Search
Date TBA this fall
- Audit posts
- Update or Delete?
- Old Content
- Broken Links
- Resource Pages
- Funnel Giveaways