DIY SEO Course Holiday Specials
Check to see if you are already enrolled first!!!
Try to login at the top of the page.
Look at All You Get
- 13 tutorials with every setting in the Yoast SEO plugin
- 6 tutorials on configuring all of your Google connections properly, like Analytics and Search Console and the Chrome preload list
- A 6 week live SEO Workshop for on-page SEO and blogging changes is coming in January, is also included in the course
- You’ll have access to an exclusive Facebook support group during the workshop
- Interviews with money-making site owners who are generating $3k, $5k, and $10k a month
- Interviews with SEO experts to advise about updating old content and creating new content that ranks
- And we’ll do live chats every 6 weeks to keep you on top of the changes all year long
- Plus, new Google Analytics and Search Console courses coming in the spring, after the Workshop
Evolve and Thrive
Big changes are already in the works for every way you drive traffic to your site.
You’re already seeing changes on:
- Google Search
- And more
You definitely want to get ahead of these curves because even bigger changes are on the way and you need to get a new plan and start putting it into action right now.
More Traffic Streams
It’s critically important that you change how you blog as well as begin to diversify your traffic sources.
It’s going to take 6-8 months for those changes to get up to full steam.
And that’s just about the time when even more major changes are going to hit.
So, you can’t afford to wait to take action on this and put a plan in motion.
Adapt or Else
Established bloggers, if you get ahead of this, you’ll stay on top.
New and up and coming bloggers, now is your chance to zoom past more established bloggers who wait to take action until after these changes hit. They are going to be too far behind at that point and you’re going to zoom right past them.
Some of you are already feeling the Pinterest pain and know that you can’t afford to keep all of your eggs in one basket anymore.
The writing is more than on the wall with Pinterest now. You’ve already seen them take action that affects your bottom line. It’s going to get worse, and you need to get your site ready for the changes already here and those to come.
SEO and Social Media Are on the Same Page
So, you may be asking what all of this has to do with SEO.
The new rising ranking factors with Google are some of the very same factors that are coming into play at Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram right now too.
That’s why I’ve revamped the DIY SEO course so you can prepare for all those changes on all fronts.
Make More Money
This course contains the same info I teach to my private training clients.
And they have doubled and tripled their income by following the methods I teach.
It’s no longer just about getting more traffic.
Many of my clients already had 1k-10k hits a day on their sites.
It’s about converting more of the traffic you get and building a tribe of repeat visitors.
Another key to my client’s success is that they are no longer relying on one main traffic stream.
They are easily diversifying their traffic sources by making a few tweaks on the site elements they’re already handling to create every post.
What if Your Pinterest Traffic Disappeared?
Pinterest power users, let me ask you, what would happen if your Pinterest traffic dried up?
Many of you have already seen your analytics take a nosedive with the changes Pinterest has been rolling out this year. More and bigger changes are coming for 2018.
You know I’m right!
It’s time for you to get serious about making the most out of the traffic you are getting now while planning ahead for another drop in Pinterest traffic and developing new traffic sources before that hits.
Tweak How You Create Posts
That’s going to take tweaking the very way you create posts now.
The old formulas are just not going to work well in the near future.
And this is just one more way new and up and coming bloggers are going to zoom past more established bloggers.
They’re not in a rut with how they do things. They’re happy to try the new ways.
And it’s working.
Get a Solid SEO Foundation
Here’s another fact.
90% of the power Pinterest users who come to me for site audits have the Yoast SEO plugin installed but not properly configured.
That’s doing more SEO harm than good.
And whatever SEO they are doing on the site is just like they do it on Pinterest.
Google stopped doing things that way in 2013!
When you get serious about learning how to do SEO on your site by today’s Google standards, not only are you going to see more traffic from Google search, you’re going to get more reach on Facebook and Instagram and be in alignment with the new standards Pinterest is setting for the User experience they want to create on their platform.
Now is the time to get ahead of the changes.
That’s why I completely revamped the DIY SEO course for 2018.
You’re going to receive:
- Yoast SEO plugin tutorials that create a solid foundation
- Peace of mind that your Google connections are set properly and you’re seeing right analytics
- A 6 week live SEO Workshop to step you through on-page SEO and blog changes
- Support in our Facebook group during the workshop
- Interviews with site owners who are making real money and how they do it
- Interviews with the SEO experts I trust on creating and modifying content
- Live chats and Q&As to keep you informed
- Plus, new Google courses to ensure you’re getting the most out of Analytics and Search Console
Get a Plan You Can Actually Do
I’m going to take you step-by-step through all of these changes you need to make and help ensure you don’t lose traffic and that more of the traffic you’re already getting results in more income.
Each part of the course is broken down into bite sized pieces.
You’ll have a plan that is easily time manageable that will put you on track to meet the coming changes.
You’ll be ready before they hit.
You can’t afford to miss this opportunity, literally.
You can’t wait until you’ve already lost the income from your site to get on top of these changes.
So, click the button below to get in on the special holiday deals and get your site ahead of the curve starting today.
Starting January 2018!
Session dates TBA
- Canonical Checks
- Search Console Connections
- XML Sitemap
- Crawl Errors
- Analytics Connections
Rising Ranking Factors
- Speed Tests
- UX and Mobile
- ADA Compliance
- Bleeding Edge
- Voice Search
- SVG Images
Site and Page SEO
- Site Title and Tagline
- Page Titles
Page Content SEO
- First words
- About Page
- Types of pages
Blog Post SEO
- First Words
- SEO title and meta description
- Social Media tags, titles, and images
- User bio
Categories and Tags
- SEO differences
- How to use categories
- How to use tags
- Audit posts
- Update or Delete?
- Knowledge Graph
- Voice Search