SEO means FREE TRAFFIC!
This 6 week live workshop and private Facebook support group will take you step-by-step through all of the places Google indexes on your site and help you lay a proper SEO foundation.
Registration Closes March 27
Want the DIY SEO Course too?
Upgrade discounts available in the member area.
The point of a workshop is to get in and get it done – all with full confidence and zero overwhelm.
The workshop will take you step-by-step through all site elements that Google indexes on your site.
You’ll understand what you’re doing and why as you build a solid SEO foundation.
Session Topic List
Session 1 – Site and Page SEO
- Site Title and Tagline
- Page Titles
- Meta description
Session 2 – Page Content SEO
- First words
Session 3 – Blog Post SEO
- SEO title and meta description
- Social Media tags, titles, and images
Session 4 – Categories and Tags
- SEO differences
- How to use categories
- How to use tags
Session 5 – Google Search Console
- Verifying site
- Setting preferred domain
- XML Sitemap
- 404 errors
- Other warnings
Session 6 – Bonus Q&A
- Ask questions
Private Facebook Group
Get your questions answered between sessions and links to more resources. The group will be available for 7 weeks.
- We’ll meet live once a week, for 6 weeks starting March 30th at 1pm ET.
- Each session covers a specific SEO topic.
- You’ll get a checklist at the end of the session with specific elements to tweak on your site.
- Replays will be available later the same day.
- You’ll have instant access to our private Facebook group where you can ask questions between sessions.
- Bonus Q&A sessions – each session allows time for Q&A. There will also be bonus live Q&A sessions throughout the course, as questions pop up, or to have a live look a site.
You work hard for your traffic.
But are you missing all the free traffic that Google could be sending you?
What if I told you that you could get that free traffic by taking just a few seconds to enhance what you’re already doing on every post and page you create?
Hi I’m MaAnna with BlogAid and in my DIY SEO Course and live SEO Workshops, you’ll see how super easy it is for you to do your own SEO right and get free traffic from Google. All with no tech talk, no geek speak and without spending a dime on an SEO expert.
And here’s how I know this course and workshop can help you.
A full 89% of my site audit clients were all making the same, easy to fix SEO mistakes and missing out on tons of free traffic.
See if this sounds like you:
- You have the Yoast SEO plugin installed, but none of the global settings configured
- You’re only using the on-page content analysis tool
- You’re still chasing that green dot of approval
If that’s you, then your SEO tactics were outdated in 2013 and you’re actually doing more SEO harm than good on your site.
My DIY SEO course helps you change all of that.
In the self-paced video course you’ll learn how to:
- Properly configure every aspect of the Yoast SEO plugin, including all the global settings that affect your whole site
- How to create a solid SEO foundation
- How to optimize the way each post and page appears in search
- How getting a green dot is actually hurting your SEO
Google wants to help you get more traffic!
Many site owners have connected their sites to Google Analytics and they may even watch them like a hawk. But too many site owners either don’t connect their site to Google Search Console, submit their XML sitemap to it, or just never visit it again.
If that’s you, you’re missing out on all of the invaluable information that Google is giving you about your SEO and ways that you’re missing traffic.
My DIY SEO tutorials show you how to:
- Properly connect Google Analytics
- Verify your site with Google Search Console
- And Submit your XML Sitemap
And here’s another SEO thing most folks aren’t doing.
- You need to ensure you get SEO credit for the content you create so you can build authority with Google on that topic.
- Google needs to know who writes what for which site.
The DIY SEO course teaches you how to create a verified Digital Identity with Google and set up your author and publisher info so Google properly credits you and your site for the content you write.
That helps you become an authority on your topic, and that’s one of the highest SEO ranking signals of all.
You CAN and SHOULD do your own SEO!
Take your SEO up another notch
Once you get the foundation laid on your site, then you’re ready to take a deeper dive into SEO.
Did you know that there are 11-14 levels of SEO that you can get on every post and page on your site. And they are all super easy to do.
My live SEO Workshops teach you
- How to fully optimize all on-page SEO settings
- That includes titles, permalinks, and on page content
- You’ll learn how to can get 3 levels of SEO on every image
- You’ll understand why categories are more powerful than tags
- And about all of the hierarchal structures on your site like your navigation and why Google loves them
- You’ll learn how semantic search has changed everything
- Plus the roll your theme plays in your SEO
The SEO Workshop is the same info I’ve been delivering in my private training classes for years.
All of my clients are non-geeks.
And all of them, every single one, has been able to easily do their own SEO.
You’ll know exactly what you’re doing and why.
And the best part – you’ll easily be able to keep pace when Google moves the cheese.
Don’t Pay an SEO Expert
You could spend a fortune:
- Taking a deep dive into SEO tactics
- Hiring an agency to do it for you
But none of that matters!
You first have to lay the proper SEO foundation on your site.
And that’s what my DIY SEO course and SEO Workshop helps you do!
Click right now to get all the free traffic you’ve been missing.
You can and should DIY your own SEO and I’m here to help you do just that.
See the full DIY SEO Video List